Upcoming Elections


Township Proposals

Antioch Township Millage Proposal

Boon Township Millage Proposals

Hanover Township Millage Proposal

South Branch Township Millage Proposals

Springville Township Millage Proposals

Wexford Township Millage Proposal

Countywide Proposals

Public Transportation Services Millage Renewal

Older Citizens Services Millage Renewal

Animal Control Fund Millage Renewal

Michigan State University Extension Services and 4-H Millage Renewal

School Millages

Benzie County Central Schools Bonding Proposal

Buckley Community Schools Operating Millage Renewal

McBain Rural Agricultural School Operating Millage Renewal

Pine River Area Schools Bonding Proposal

The Michigan Department of State’s Bureau of Elections has conveniently located all of the campaign finance disclosure forms and publications on the Internet. The campaign finance disclosure forms and publications are easy to access, print and download. Just go to www.michigan.gov/sos

and select: “Elections in Michigan”, “Campaign Finance Disclosure”, “Forms and Filing Materials”, after you reach the “Forms and Filing Materials” page, click on your committee type to access the forms and publications you need:

Candidate Committee, Independent/Political PAC Committee, Ballot Question Committee, Political Party Committee

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Bureau of Elections, PO Box 20126, Lansing, MI 48901-0726 or Phone (517) 373-2540. Local filers, please direct questions to Wexford County Clerk’s Office at (231) 779-9450.

To check to see if you are a register voter or review the ballot go to https://vote.michigan.gov.