- To receive notice of any scheduled court proceedings and any changes in that schedule.
- To confer with the Prosecuting Attorney prior to the selection of the jury and prior to the trial.
- To receive notice if the defendant escapes custody.
- To receive written notice of the defendant's conviction with the specifications of the crimes for which the defendant was convicted and the sentence imposed.
- To receive the address and telephone number of the probation department which is to prepare the pre-sentence report.
- To make a written or an oral victim statement in court before the Judge at the time of sentencing.
- To be notified of the time, date and place of sentencing.
*****To take advantage of these rights, you MUST notify the Victim Advocate by completing and mailing the REQUESTED RIGHTS for that has been sent to you. Please advise the Victim Advocate if you change your address or telephone number.*****